With reference to this post 2017 Goals here is my January Update
1) Read – halfway through Wild by Cheryl Strayed. Enjoying it so far
2) Craft – haberdashery and fabric sorted for 2 projects
3) Cook – nothing yet – perusing my books
4) Bake – same as above
5) Visit – weekend in Bournemouth booked
6) Skill – I had a visit to our local Woolshop who advised me that as a complete novice to Crochet, a ripple blanket might be tricky, but she showed me a knitted ripple blanket that I could manage. I’ve bought some yarn in my fave colour combo to give it a start. She also runs Crochet classes so I may well sign up.
6a) Skill Piano – I got the books out and got my fingers moving…it’ll take all year I’m sure!